Physical properties of stainless steel screws
Compared with the physical property data of stainless steel and carbon steel, the density of carbon steel is slightly higher than that of ferrite and martensitic stainless steel, but slightly lower than austenitic stainless steel; the resistivity is increased by carbon steel, ferrite, martensitic and austenitic stainless steel; the order of linear expansion coefficient is similar, and the most of austenitic stainless steel High carbon steel is the smallest; carbon steel, Ferritic and martensitic stainless steel have magnetic properties, and austenitic stainless steel is non magnetic, but it will produce magnetic properties when the cold working hardening is formed, which can be used to eliminate the martensitic structure by heat treatment and restore its non magnetic properties. Austenitic stainless steel has the following characteristics compared with carbon steel:
1) the high electric negative rate is about 5 times that of carbon steel.
2) the large coefficient of linear expansion is 40% higher than that of carbon steel. With the increase of temperature, the coefficient of linear expansion of stainless steel screws is also increased accordingly.
3) low thermal conductivity, about 1/3 of carbon steel.
- Stainless Steel Screws Corrode Rusting
- Stiffening Of Screws
- Screw Loose Problem
- Selection Of Material For Productio...
- Cause Analysis Of Fracture Of Stain...
- Heat Resistance Of Stainless Steel ...
- Mechanical Properties Of Stainless ...
- What Is A Stainless Steel Screw
- Use Of Internal Six Angle Screws
- Fastener Standard Knowledge