Brass Male Thread with Hex Nut
Brass is rust proof, corrosion resistant and polishes to a rich, golden color. Brass is easily soldered and brazed and accepts plating readily. The typical composition is 70% Copper and 30% Zinc. Strength increases with a higher percentage of Zinc.
· Hex Nuts are appropriate for use in low-strength assemblies
· Brass is suitable where corrosion resistance is a primary consideration
· Drive system is a hexagon-shaped head
Yonghang is dedicated to manufacturing of precision components and the design, fabrication of engineering specialty fasteners and fastening solution development.
1. Could you send me your catalogue and price list?
As we have more than thousands of products, it is really too hard to send all of catalog and price list for you. Please inform us the style you interested, we can offer the price list for your reference.
2. How long can I get some samples for checking and what about the price?
Normaly samples will be done within 1-2 days (automatic machining parts) or 3-5 day (cnc machining parts). The sample cost depends on all information (size, material, finish, etc.). We will return the sample cost if your quantity is good.